Loading
Add/request/suggest tv show episode, movie songs list soundtrack or lyrics.          Help us improve our new website

Monday, March 26, 2012

Eastbound & Down S03E06 song list soundtrack Chapter 19

Eastbound & Down Season 3 Episode 6 (3x06) song list sound track Chapter 19

The crew is going to Kenny's mom
Lou Rawls - Bring it on home (youtube)

Kenny's mom bowling
Mack Allen Smith - I'm Not Drunk I'm Just Drinking (youtube)

Toby Montage
If you have info on this song leave in comments (youtube)

Kenny's mom at the championship
Menomena - Oh Pretty Boy, You're Such A Big Boy (youtube)

Kenny's mom wins bowling
Cactus - Rock n roll children (youtube)

End credit title song
Friends of Dean Martinez - Under The Waves (youtube)

Hooked up Classic
Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra - Bolero (youtube)


post corrections in comments

13 comments:

Dave said...

What is the song during the Toby montage?

Anonymous said...

What's the one "im not drunk I'm just drinking I'm not stoned I'm just thinkin" it literally doesn't exist under Google

theborisedu said...

I found this one on google, not sure if that's what it is.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgMeERzRp7E

Anonymous said...

what's the song when kenny and the three others are going over the gameplan right before he rings his moms doorbell?

it's the same song that was used on some of the trailers for season three. kinda sounds like a marching band intro or something..

Anonymous said...

I think I heard "Bolero" playing in the background as Kenny & Dad gave their speeches in the bowling alley.

Lindsey Brohan said...

Thanks Anonymous! Bolero is definitely being played during the bowling alley scene... Just trying to find the exact version of it.

Amazing score this season so far!

JK said...

Anonymous said...
What's the one "im not drunk I'm just drinking I'm not stoned I'm just thinkin" it literally doesn't exist under Google

I've had the same problem used shazam & sound hound as well as extensive Google search and have come up empty handed really frustrating

Anonymous said...

it's by mack allen smith

Anonymous said...

Mack Allen Smith - I'm not drunk, I'm just drinking. Found it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7aDdiWGA8c

Birksted said...

Yeah, plz, anyone, Toby-montage song title!!!

Anonymous said...

searching for the song from minute 15, while kenny's on the pc.
thanks to those who can help.

Anonymous said...

searching for the song in minute 15, while kenny is on the pc.
Thanks to those who can help

Anonymous said...

Toby Montage song and Kenny on the PC song are original from show composer Joseph Stephens.